A machine that uses a mold to remove surface defects and oxide layers from rolled rods to achieve a smooth surface.
1. This machine is operated by air pressure and controlled by solenoid valve
2. The distance between the knife and the clamp seat is short, making it easy to handle computer cables or particularly short wires
3. Generally, the speed of half stripping and full stripping of wire ends is fast
1. Connecting the power supply should be operated by an electrician;
2. When using, the head peeling machine should be fixed to prevent slipping;
3. When peeling, the width should not exceed the relevant requirements.